Accommodation Rules – Hotel Diana & apartments
• The hotel has the right to only accommodate guests who have properly registered and have a valid room reservation. The guests are required
to present themselves with a valid ID upon arrival, foreigners are required to present a valid travel document in accordance to the Law on stays
of foreigners in the Czech Republic, as well as fill out and sign the “Guest registration form”.
• In case the guest does not prove their identity with a valid ID (national ID or passport), the hotel has the right to refuse to accommodate the guest in accordance with the law on the local fees for Czech citizens and the law on accommodating foreigners in the Czech Republic for foreign guests.
• With a proper registration, the guest has the right for a temporary accommodation for the arranged period of time. The guest will be provided with an entry code valid for the entire time of their stay and upon arrival. This code will give the guest access to the hotel during night hours and the guest cannot, under any circumstances, share the entry code with others or let others let inside the premises of the hotel.
• Any additional person in the room has to be registered at the hotel reception before accommodating. The price difference must be paid. As well as visits.
• Based on a confirmed reservation, the hotel is required to accommodate the guest from 3PM on the day of arrival until 11AM of the day
of departure. During this time, the hotel room is reserved for the guest, unless arranged otherwise. In case the guest does not arrive during the check-in time slot, the reservation will be labelled as no-show and the guest is obliged to pay 100% of the original price as cancellation fee as well as all other booked services. If the guest does not check-out in the arranged time slot, the hotel reserves the right to charge additional fees.
• Accommodation is allowed only for people who don´t suffer from infectious diseases and aren´t evidently under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
• The guest is prohibited to bring any dangerous items and substances into the hotel, including narcotics or psychotropic drugs as well as any malodourous items or substances.
• The guest is prohibited to make any significant changes to the layout of their room or to move furniture, devices and other items on the hotel premises. The guest is prohibited to manipulate with electrics and other installations or use own electrical appliances such as cookers, irons etc.
• Smoking in the indoor premises is strictly prohibited. Open fire manipulation is prohibited. In case of violation of these bans the guest will be fined.
• No pets are permitted in the hotel.
• Guests are requested to respect quiet hours from 10PM to 6AM and not to disrupt the comfort and enjoyment of other guests, the smooth running of the hotel, or cause offence to other guests or members of staff.
• All accommodated guests have access to our free hotel car park. The car park is not guarded, however it is under a recorded camera surveillance in case of dealing with any unusual situations. Cars and their content are left at the owner’s own risk and the hotel does not accept responsibility for loss or damage. It is advised to make sure the car is properly locked and secured. It is also advised not to leave any personal and valuable items in the car. The hotel is not responsible for any damages caused by a guest to a third person.
• We reserve the right to demand and charge fee for any damage incurred to your room or the hotel during your stay /including without limitation specialist cleaning) or for any items that are missing or damaged when you leave.
• The guest is obliged to abide and respect all Rules stated above. If, despite warnings, the guest violates the Accommodation Rules and/or good manners, the hotel is entitled to step back from providing accommodation before the end of the arranged period of stay. The hotel is not obliged to refund any money that have been paid for accommodation or other services. Subsequently, the guest has to leave the hotel without delay.
• The Accommodation Rules are available also in the rooms. It comes into effect on 1st January 2020.